Speaking & Engagement
Whether in large corporate settings or intimate small groups, in live-streamed videos or conference break-out sessions, Andi connects with diverse audiences and shares provocative messages designed to encourage change, growth, confidence and risk.
Topics and formats are customized for each audience and client, frequently including:
- The leadership lessons learned from the colorful world of competitive ballroom dance
- The dangers of perfectionism and how to overcome them
- The importance of being a rookie and a lifelong learner
- The unique hazards of perfectionism for young women and their body image
Andi is a frequent speaker and moderator in a wide range of formats that include:
- Her TedX Talk, modified for corporate, social and congregational audiences
- Conference presentations, including statewide conferences for the American Planning Association and the Association of Fundraising Professionals;
- Youth programs, such as a combination of the TedX talk and dance instruction, paired with her ballroom instructor and partner;
- Keynote presentations for annual meetings and retreats;
- Panel design and moderation, with a focus on social service groups such as the Women’s Impact Fund, the Arts & Science Council, Share Charlotte and the Cabarrus County Nonprofit Workshop.
As a trained facilitator, Andi is also available to design and lead small group discussions, Q&A, and brainstorming sessions after her speeches.